Best Fitness BFHYP10 Total Core Trainer
Take your daily core workout and turn it up (or down) a few degrees! The Best Fitness Total Core Trainer combines the two most popular core workouts, an ab crunch and a back hyperextension, into one, easy-to-use machine.
The back hyperextension works comfortably from a standing position, providing a low-impact back workout, while the ab crunches will help you build abdominal muscles that are crucial to maintaining lumbar spine strength. The stronger these muscles are, the more support and stability they can provide.
The Best Fitness Total Core Trainer allows you to vary the starting position of your workouts between 15, 20 and 25 degrees. The simple pull of a pin enables you control the angle of the bench to increase or decrease the intensity of each session.
Best of all, the BFHYP10 comes completely assembled, meaning right out of the box, you're ready to rock!
Pinpoint control lets you develop your core strengths!
Joining a health club can be an expensive, time-consuming routine, and many novice exercisers are intimidated the prospects of working out with experienced fitness enthusiasts. Fortunately, you can achieve measurable benefits to your overall health by committing to a regular fitness regimen in the comfort and convenience of your own home.
The Best Fitness line of equipment takes much of the guesswork out of functional, effective home workouts with quality-built machines, ergonomically engineered equipment designs and a commitment to quality and customer satisfaction.
The BFHYP10 Total Core Trainer provides you with the inclination (and motivation) to keep your abs and lower back strong and tight, and a strong lower back is a healthy and pain-free lower back. Plus, a strong lower back is essential to stabilizing your torso and preventing injury.
Body-Solid's BFHYP10 is designed to help you work your abs and the muscles of your lower back in complete comfort, the machine is adjustable for different size users and offers:
- 6-position hyperextension support and 3-position lower leg support provide a wide range of variability to your workouts.
- 6" and 4" high-density foam roller pads plus rubber-gripped positioning handles ensure a comfortable, secure workout.
- Minimal assembly required.
- 3 starting positions: 15, 20 and 25 degrees.
- 6-position hyperextension support.
- 3-position lower leg supports.
- 6" and 4" high density foam roller pads.
- 1.75” durable upholstered pads
- Safety pins and bolts for adjustable positions allow for easy disassembly or permanent set up.
- Rubber-gripped positioning handles.
- Minimal assembly required.
- Assembled size – 32”H x 49.5”L x 29”W
Best Fitness 3 Year Warranty
This Warranty applies only in the United States to products manufactured or distributed by Best Fitness™ under the Best Fitness brand name. The warranty period to the original purchaser is:
- 3 years on the Frame
- 1 year on ALL parts.