All gain, no strain with an efficient, comfortable bike ride
Everyone knows how to ride a bike, but not everyone knows how to build a commercial quality recumbent bike that will provide a lifetime of cardio fitness. The Endurance B2.5R Recumbent Bike offers commercial quality features that provide you with the feel of a top-end touring bike.
With DuraFirm padding providing comfortable lumbar support, a more comfortable seat than a traditional road bike and 20 levels of smoothly adjustable magnetic resistance, the Endurance B2.5R puts you in control of your daily ride. You're free to adjust your workouts to suit your mood, challenge your endurance or maximize your cardio benefit.
The Endurance B2.5R's electronics provide you with the constant feedback you need to monitor your workout. Plus, with contact heart readout, you'll ride smarter and more cardio-efficiently.
Best of all, you'll ride quietly and conveniently in the comfort of your own home, and because a recumbent bike offers you a comfortable, non weight-bearing workout, you'll be able to extend the lengths of your chosen programs. The Endurance B2.5R is commercially engineered and solidly built to provide you with a lifetime of cardio fitness.
Try to find a better recumbent bike or a more comfortably efficient workout, and you'll end up at the health club. Rain or shine, when you're ready to ride, the Endurance B2.5R is always ready to roll.
The Endurance B2.5R puts you in position to achieve your cardiovascular goals!
Endurance bikes are built to perform to the scrutinizing standards of commercial health club equipment. Compare the features of the Endurance B2.5R, and you'll discover how quality components, precision engineering, state-of-the-art electronics and the best warranty in the industry combine to make Endurance the premier name in home cardio fitness.
- Heavy Gauge Welded Steel Construction. The Endurance B2.5R boasts a beautiful silver metallic coat finish on a frame designed to accommodate up to a 400-pound user.
- Comfortable Lumbar Support. The non weight-bearing advantage of a recumbent bike is greatly enhanced by the Dura-Firm™ padding with lumbar support featured on the Endurance B2.5R. You'll be more comfortable extending the length of your workouts, thereby enhancing the cardiovascular benefits of your routines.
- Quiet Performance. The 24 lb. precision balanced flywheel and super-silent poly-V belt drive system mean the Endurance B2.5R will take you for a smooth quiet ride.
- Profile Matrix LED display provides you with an interactive conduit to the efficiency and monitoring of your workout, including speed, distance, time, resistance, calories, helping you keep your workout interesting and effective.
- Rollaway Convenience. Front transport wheels allow you to roll the Endurance B2.5R to a convenient corner or out-of-the-way area of your home.
The advantages of using the Endurance B2.5R
The Endurance B2.5R features 6 fitness programs and 20 levels of variable magnetic resistance that puts you in the driver's seat of your desired workout. You'll monitor your progress on an easy-to-read electronic display that charts heart rate, distance, speed, time, calories, resistance level. Best of all, you'll ride your way into a healthier, cardio-fit lifestyle.
- Heart Rate Contact is almost like having your own personal trainer, empowering you to maximize your workout results.
- Cardio Training is the first step to a healthier heart, enabling you to strengthen your entire cardiovascular system
- Fat Burning programs are designed to help you quickly reduce your waistline and develop a fitter, trimmer physique
- Interval Training combines the aspects of endurance training and cardio training with various speeds and levels of resistance. For many, the variable nature of such a workout eliminates frustrating fitness plateaus
- Hills simulate running on hills with gradual inclines and declines.
- Random is a different workout every time to eliminate boredom with your workout routine.
Lifetime of the original purchaser on the entirety of the product.
1 Year Labor
15 YEARS on Frame
3 YEARS on Parts
1 YEAR on Labor
6 MONTHS on Wear Items (seat, brake pad, etc.)