Pedal-pushing performance goes the distance in your own home
Everyone knows how to ride a bike, but not everyone knows how to build a commercial quality upright bike that will provide a lifetime of cardio fitness. The Endurance B2.5U Upright Bike offers commercial quality features that provide you with the feel of a top-end touring bike.
With a more comfortable seat than a traditional road bike and 20 levels of smoothly adjustable magnetic resistance, the Endurance B2.5U puts you in control of your daily ride. You're free to adjust your workouts to suit your mood, challenge your endurance or maximize your cardio benefit.
The Endurance B2.5U's advanced electronics provide you with the constant feedback you need to monitor your workout. Plus, with contact heart rate you'll ride smarter and more cardio-efficiently.
Best of all, you'll ride quietly and conveniently in the comfort of your own home. The Endurance B2.5U is commercially engineered and solidly built to provide you with a lifetime of cardio fitness.
Try to find a better upright bike or a more comfortably efficient workout, and you'll end up at the health club. Rain or shine, when you're ready to ride, the Endurance B2.5U is always ready to roll.
Cardio fitness is cyclical with the Endurance B2.5U!
Endurance bikes are built to perform to the scrutinizing standards of commercial health club equipment. Compare the features of the Endurance B2.5U, and you'll discover how quality components, precision engineering, state-of-the-art electronics and the best warranty in the industry combine to make Endurance the premier name in home cardio fitness.
- Heavy Gauge Welded Steel Construction. The Endurance B3u boasts a beautiful silver metallic coat finish on a frame designed to accommodate up to a 400-pound user.
- Comfortable Design. Competition-style handle bars with contact heart rate sensors and a 10-position touring-style seat with DuraFirm upholstery ensure a comfortable ride every time.
- Quiet Performance. The 24 lb. precision balanced flywheel and super-silent poly-V belt drive system mean the Endurance B2.5u will take you for a smooth quiet ride.
- Profile Matrix LED display provides you with an interactive conduit to the efficiency and monitoring of your workout, including speed, distance, time, resistance, calories, heart rate, helping you keep your workout interesting and effective.
- Rollaway Convenience. Front transport wheels allow you to roll the Endurance B3U to a convenient corner or out-of-the-way area of your home.
Advantages of using the Endurance B2.5U
The Endurance B2.5U features 6 fitness programs and 20 levels of variable magnetic resistance that puts you in the driver's seat of your desired workout. You'll monitor your progress on an easy-to-read electronic display that charts heart rate, distance, speed, time, calories, resistance level. Best of all, you'll ride your way into a healthier, cardio-fit lifestyle.
- Contact Heart Rate is almost like having your own personal trainer, empowering you to maximize your workout results.
- Cardio Training is the first step to a healthier heart, enabling you to strengthen your entire cardiovascular system.
- Fat Burning programs are designed to help you quickly reduce your waistline and develop a fitter, trimmer physique.
- Interval Training combines the aspects of endurance training and cardio training with various speeds and levels of resistance. For many, the variable nature of such a workout eliminates frustrating fitness plateaus.
- Hills simulate running on hills with gradual inclines and declines.
- Random is a different workout every time to eliminate boredom with your workout routine.
- Model: B2.5U
- Programs: Interval, Random, Hills, Fat burn, Manual, Cardio
- Feedback: Heart Rate, Distance, Speed, Time, Calories, Resistance Level
- Auto Start:Yes
- Workout Feedback Display: 3 LED Segments
- Workout Profile Display: 8 x 20 Profile Matrix LED
- Heart Rate Technology: Contact Heart Rate Readout
- On-The-Fly Programming: Yes
- Accessory Holder: CD & Water Bottle
- Resistance Levels: 20
- Resistance System: Magnetic
- Drive System: Super Silent Poly-V Belt Driven
- Flywheel: 24 lbs. Precision Balanced
- Frame: Heavy-Gauge welded steel with textured powder coat finish
- Handle Bars: T-Bar Style at console and Side Support with Contact Heart Rate
- Seat: 14-position recumbent with DuraFirm upholstery and contoured for lumbar support
- Pedals: Self-balancing with straps
- Floor Space: 35"W x 41"D x 55"H
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs.
- Power Requirements: Plug in
Lifetime of the original purchaser on the entirety of the product.
1 Year Labor
Lifetime on Frames, welds, weight paltes & guide rods
2 Years on Pulleys, bushing, bearings & hardware
1 Year on cables, upholstery, grips and all other components