Endurance Cardio T10 Treadmill
Now you can march to the beat of 25 state-of-the art fitness programs designed by some of the industry’s top athletic trainers, targeting your optimum performance levels for running, endurance, distance, fat burning, cardio fitness and more.
With all the top features of our finest treadmills, including Heart Rate Control, the Endurance T10HRC is the quintessential choice for discerning athletes and dedicated running enthusiasts.
The extra large running surface and one touch speed adjustment are perfect for all runners. A powerful 3.0 horsepower motor will hold up to any user.
The Endurance T10HRC is built according to demanding specifications and standards of professional health clubs, offering you the freedom and convenience to achieve a world-class workout in your own home.
Try to find a better treadmill or a more efficient workout, and you’ll end up at the gym. The Endurance T10HRC is built to challenge you to a lifetime of cardio fitness and keep your finger on the pulse of peak physical conditioning.
The Endurance T10 affords you a top quality workout! Endurance treadmills are built to perform to the scrutinizing standards of commercial health club equipment. Compare the features of the Endurance T10, and you'll discover how quality components, precision engineering, state-of-the-art electronics and the best warranty in the industry combine to make Endurance the premier name in home cardio fitness.
- Rigid Steel Frame Construction. Heavy-duty 2" x 3" and 2" by 4" steel frame construction delivers a rock-solid platform for hardcore cardio workouts. The Endurance T10 is built to withstand constant pounding and jarring.
- Lifetime Tread belt and Shock Absorbent, Low Maintenance Deck. Unlike other brands, Endurance tread belts are guaranteed for life. Plus, our ultra low maintenance phenolic deck employs a SRS (Suspended Running Surface) design supported by a multi-point shock absorption system. What this means is that your knees, hips, ankles and feet will feel comfortable, even during long marathon sessions.
- Extra Thick and Durable Tread Belt. Multi-ply tread belts are fusion-seamed for strength, flexibility and smooth travel over the phenolic deck. Unlike other brands, Endurance tread belts are guaranteed for life.
- Powerful Motor. Endurance motors are designed to exceed horsepower and performance standards for home-use treadmills. Each motor is protected by P.W.M. (Pulse Width Modulation) technology and air-cooled for efficient performance. The integrated circuit breaker protects the motor and control boards from power surges.
- Bright LED displays let you monitor your running track and provide you with constant feedback on your workout, including heart rate, elevation, time, distance, speed and calories burned.
- Large Diameter Crowned Rollers. Casehardened steel rollers feature a large diameter design with a wide-radius crown to drastically decrease wear, substantially increase surface contact and provide superior belt tracking.
- Safety Key Stop System. Endurance treadmills will only operate when the safety key is engaged on the control panel. This gives you the ability to instantly shut down operation if you need to.
- Quiet Performance. The Endurance Poly-V Belt Drive System delivers an amazingly quiet workout experience, allowing you to watch TV or read a book without being distracted by machine noise.
A health club is not for everyone. A personal trainer is not practical for most. The weather may not always cooperate. But endurance can still be achieved.
Every Endurance state-of-the-art fitness machine is built to perform to the rigid standards of commercial health club equipment. Pre-programmed fitness courses have been developed by professional trainers and fitness experts to deliver superior cardiovascular workouts and fast results. And, our unequivocal lifetime warranty makes Endurance the best value in fitness.
Compare the features, and you’ll discover how quality components, precision engineering, state-of-the-art electronics and the best warranty in the industry combine to make Endurance the premier name in home cardio fitness.
Put fitness on your schedule. Fit exercise into your lifestyle. Achieve endurance in your home.
- Model#: T10
- Programs: Endurance, Running, Interval, Cardiovascular, Walking, Custom Learner, Distance, Calories, Time, Manual, Fat Burn, and Heart Rate
- Feedback: Heart Rate, Elevation, Time, Distance,Speed, and Calories
- Heart Rate Technology: Heart Rate Control with Telemetric with strap
- Cool Down Mode: yes
- Display: Profile Matrix LED
- Safety Key Stop System: yes
- Accessory Holder: CD/MP3 & Water Bottle
- Speed: .5 to 10 mph
- Elevation: 0% to 15%
- Motor: 3.0 HP Continuous Duty, 8.4 HP Peak Duty
- Motor Control: Club-rated Digital Concepts P.W.M. with fuseless current limit and dynamic short circuit protection
- Deck: 18mm pre-waxed phenolic
- Shock Absorption: 6-point deck suspension
- Running Area: 20" x 60"
- Frame: Heavy-Gauge welded steel with textured powder coat finish.
- Rollers: Extra-large 2.5" Crowned
- Deck: 18mm pre-waxed phenolic
- Treadbelt: High Density 2-ply urethane
- Floor Space: 32"W x 77"D x 57"H
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs.
- Power Requirements: 120V US
| ||264lb / 119.75kg|| || |
| || || || || |
| || |
| ||32.00in / 812.80mm||77.00in / 1,955.80mm||57.00in/1,447.80mm|
| || || || || |
| || |
| ||28.00in / 711.20mm||81.00in / 2,057.40mm||14.00in / 355.60mm|
| || |
| || ||18.92 ft3 / 0.54 m3||264.00lb / 119.75kg||294.80lb / 133.72kg|
Endurance Residential Warranty
This Warranty applies only in the United States to products manufactured or distributed by Body-Solid, Inc.(Body-Solid) under the Endurance brand name. The warranty period to the original purchaser is:
- Lifetime of the original purchaser on the entirety of the product.
- 1 Year Labor
Endurance Commercial Warranty
This Warranty applies only in the United States to Cardio products manufactured or distributed by Body-Solid under the Endurance brand name. The warranty period to the original purchaser is:
- 15 YEARS on Frame
- 3 YEARS on Parts
- 1 YEAR on Labor
- 6 MONTHS on Wear Items (seat, brake pad, etc.)