Pick up the pace of your in-home workout
The benefits of regular exercise cannot be overstated, and developing a high quality home fitness regimen can get you on the fast track to a healthy lifestyle... and keep you there.
The Endurance T3 Treadmill has many features you would expect to find in a much more expensive machine. It is an ideal choice for cost-conscious people focused on getting a top cardio workout in the comfort and convenience of their own homes.
The solidly built Endurance T3 is designed to help you achieve your fitness goals and provide many years of reliable service and challenging, flexible programs.
Precision engineering and state-of-the art electronics make the Endurance T3 an affordable choice for treadmill shoppers looking for a machine that has been built according to the demanding specifications and standards of professional health clubs, yet without the exorbitant price tag normally associated with such a machine.
The Endurance T3 affords you a top quality workout!
Endurance treadmills are built to perform to the scrutinizing standards of commercial health club equipment. Compare the features of the Endurance T3, and you'll discover how quality components, precision engineering, state-of-the-art electronics and the best warranty in the industry combine to make Endurance the premier name in home cardio fitness.
- Rigid Steel Frame Construction. Heavy-duty 2" x 3" and 2" by 4" steel frame construction delivers a rock-solid platform for hardcore cardio workouts. The Endurance T3 is built to withstand constant pounding and jarring.
- Lifetime Tread belt and Shock Absorbent, Low Maintenance Deck. Unlike other brands, Endurance tread belts are guaranteed for life. Plus, our ultra low maintenance phenolic deck employs a SRS (Suspended Running Surface) design supported by a multi-point shock absorption system. What this means is that your knees, hips, ankles and feet will feel comfortable, even during long marathon sessions.
- Extra Thick and Durable Tread Belt. Multi-ply tread belts are fusion-seamed for strength, flexibility and smooth travel over the phenolic deck. Unlike other brands, Endurance tread belts are guaranteed for life.
- Powerful Motor. Endurance motors are designed to exceed horsepower and performance standards for home-use treadmills. Each motor is protected by P.W.M. (Pulse Width Modulation) technology and air-cooled for efficient performance. The integrated circuit breaker protects the motor and control boards from power surges.
- Bright LED displays let you monitor your running track and provide you with constant feedback on your workout, including heart rate, elevation, time, distance, speed and calories burned.
- Large Diameter Crowned Rollers. Casehardened steel rollers feature a large diameter design with a wide-radius crown to drastically decrease wear, substantially increase surface contact and provide superior belt tracking.
- Safety Key Stop System. Endurance treadmills will only operate when the safety key is engaged on the control panel. This gives you the ability to instantly shut down operation if you need to.
- Quiet Performance. The Endurance Poly-V Belt Drive System delivers an amazingly quiet workout experience, allowing you to watch TV or read a book without being distracted by machine noise.
The advantages of using the Endurance T3
6 pre-programmed fitness courses have been developed by professional trainers and fitness experts to deliver superior cardiovascular workouts and fast results. To further complement your workout, the console of the Endurance T3 provides you with constant motivating feedback for elevation, time, distance, speed and calories burned.
- Cardio Training is the first step to a healthier heart, enabling you to strengthen your entire cardiovascular system.
- Endurance Training can help you fight fatigue in your daily routines, improve your overall mood and develop a healthy, fit appearance.
- Fat Burning programs are designed to help you quickly reduce your waistline and develop a fitter, trimmer physique.
- Interval Training combines the aspects of endurance training and cardio training with various inclines and speeds. For many, the variable nature of such a workout eliminates frustrating fitness plateaus.
Reasons for choosing the Endurance T3
If you are comparing the features of "entry-level" treadmills that will provide you with years of outstanding, guaranteed service, you need search no further. The Endurance T3 is a high-quality machine with many of the qualities you would expect to find in a treadmill used by top health clubs.
Beautiful brushed aluminum side rails offer an aesthetic quality to fit elegantly within your home, and sturdy transport wheels make rollaway convenience a breeze. Most importantly, your Endurance T3 will provide you with years of pre-programmed workouts you'd be hard-pressed to duplicate anywhere... at the health club, on your area running track or around your neighborhood.
Bring it on home with the Endurance T3; it'll give you a great run for your money!
Smart investments pay dividends for a long time. Buying and using a treadmill can be an excellent way to strengthen your cardiovascular system, manage your weight and burn calories. However, all treadmills are not created equal.
To ensure you make a smart decision, make sure you buy a sturdy, strong, well-made treadmill. An authorized Endurance retailer or knowledgeable fitness expert will be able to provide you with many good, solid reasons to consider the Endurance T3 over many higher priced brands used in professional health clubs.
- Lasting Endurance. Our exclusive lifetime, in-home warranty provides 100% coverage for every part on every Endurance machine, including normal wear items. Forever... period.
- Stringent Standards. Endurance cardio equipment is solidly built in our state-of-the-art ISO9000:2000-certified manufacturing facility, recognized around the world as a sign of product excellence.
- Model#: T3
- Programs: Fat Burn, Interval, Cardiovascular, and Endurance
- Feedback: Elevation, Time, Distance,Speed, and Calories
- Heart Rate Technology: n/a
- Cool Down Mode: n/a
- Display: 3-Window LED + Running Track
- Heart Rate Monitor: n/a
- Safety Key Stop System: yes
- Accessory Holder: Water Bottle
- Speed: .5 to 10 mph
- Elevation: 0% to 12%
- Motor: 2.2 HP Continuous Duty, 6.6 HP Peak Duty
- Motor Control: Heavy Duty P.W.M.
- Deck: 18mm pre-waxed phenolic
- Shock Absorption: 6-point deck suspension
- Running Area: 18" x 50"
- Frame: Heavy-Gauge welded steel with textured powder coat finish.
- Rollers: Extra-large 2" Crowned
- Deck: 18mm pre-waxed phenolic
- Treadbelt: High Density 2-ply urethane
- Floor Space: 31"W x 63.5"D x 54"H
- Max User Weight: 275 lbs.
- Power Requirements: 120V US
| ||165lb / 74.84kg|| || |
| || || || || |
| || |
| ||31.00in / 787.40mm||64.00in / 1,625.60mm||54.00in/1,371.60mm|
| || || || || |
| || |
| ||28.00in / 711.20mm||67.00in / 1,701.80mm||14.00in / 355.60mm|
| || |
| || ||14.80 ft3 / 0.42 m3||165.00lb / 74.84kg||184.80lb / 83.83kg|
This Warranty applies only in the United States to products manufactured or distributed by Body-Solid, Inc.(Body-Solid) under the Endurance brand name. The warranty period to the original purchaser is:
- Lifetime of the original purchaser on the entirety of the product.
- 1 Year Labor