- Chest Press / Mid Row Station: The multi-grip press arm features 3 pair of handgrips to work muscle groups from various angles, creating more thorough muscular development. Adjust the cam at the top of the press arm to perform flawless, chest, shoulder and back exercises. Turn around and blast your lats with a chest supported mid row or reach up and grab the lat bar.
- Lat Pulldown / High PulleyStation: Perform lat pull downs, triceps press downs, cable crossovers and many more high pulley exercises. Adjustable hold down pads stabilize your body for lifts beyond your body weight. Unique versatility allows you to increase the strength and endurance of your back muscles.
- Ab Crunch / Mid Pulley Station: Develop awesome abs and terrific triceps quickly at this strength training station. Biomechanically engineered for smooth, comfortable, full range of motion crunching movement. Specifically designed for firming, flattening and isolating the entire abdominal area.
- Perfect Pec Station: Equipped with swivel arms and designed for both unilateral and bilateral movements you get the maximum stretch for deep muscle toning, and the most incredible upper body development possible.
- Leg Extension / Leg Curl Station: When you' re ready to build muscular legs and stronger knee joints, this leg developer is ready to help you meet your goals. Biomechanically accurate pivot point ensures ergonomically correct body positioning for natural and complete hamstring and leg biceps development.
- Seated Row / Low Pulley Station: Essential for well-developed backs, seated row exercises build depth in the middle back and train the hard to reach lower lats. Low pulley swivels smoothly and fully to provide accurate resistance for cable curls, upright rows, shrugs, leg abduction, leg adduction and much more.
- Powered by a 210 Lb. AlloyWeight Stack: Advanced alloy weight stack plates are machine drilled to exact specifications and employ stateof- the-art nylon bushings for super smooth and quiet operation.
Perfect Pec Station: Equipped with swivel arms and designed for both unilateral and bilateral movements you get the maximum stretch for deep muscle toning, and the most incredible upper body development possible.
Featuring a dual-cam design with variable resistance allowing your arms to operate independantly, providing unilateral and bilateral resistance.
Pop Pin adjustable seat elevates to provide proper alignment of the shoulders and elbows with the cam axis.
Consumer's Guide Budget Buy!
The G5S Home Gym from Body-Solid has a wide array of special features that make this a great Budget Buy. It could have been just as easily ranked as a Best Buy, but for its most competitive price point. Consider this: The Pec fly station has pivoting handles, there’s a bearing pivot point for press bar for smoother motion, and for certain comfort, the G5S has a gas-assisted seat adjustment. For working out on the low pulley station, just flip the footplate, and for constant monitoring of your conditioning, the G5S provides ergonomic grips (thicker for pressing, thinner for pulling) that are also angled to provide perfect wrist alignment for bench presses, incline presses, shoulder presses, and mid-rows. The G5S features a self-aligning cuff for the leg developer, and the 210-pound stack can be upgraded to 260 pounds. Plus the G5S allows offers a Customized Aluminum pulley upgrade for keeping fit. Also included with all Body-Solid home gyms is a free workout DVD to help you get started right away.
Adjustable Press Arms
Advanced engineering has resulted in exceptional range of motion and full adjustability for any size user. The multi-grip press arm system delivers deep and effective muscle interaction for chest, incline and shoulder press movements.
No need to sit on the floor to perform rowing exercises with the G5S, simply grasp the mid row handles for an exhilarating mid and lower back workout that will increase flexibility, build strength and relieve lower back stress.
- Traditional press bar is biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development.
- Chest, incline, shoulder press, mid row and leg developer stations incorporate the friction free SmoothGlide Bearing System™.
- Self-aligning, contoured leg extension cuffs automatically adjust throughout the exercise movement.
- Integrated leg developer CAM prevents resistance drop-off at the end of the exercise movement and provides consistent resistance throughout full range of motion.
- High-density, top grade DuraFirm™ pads with lumbar support provide ultimate comfort and prevent lower back strain.
- 210 lb. (95kg) selectorized weight stack. Optional 260 lb. (118kg) weight stack available.
- Telescoping, chrome plated, gas-assist adjustable seat post for quick, smooth adjustment and proper body positioning.
- Flip-up seated row foot brace plate stabilizes your body when using heavy resistance.
- 2,200 lb. tension strength, military spec, steel aircraft cables with swiveling ends provide durability and low maintenance.
- 4½” pulleys are impact resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon with precision machined steel ball bearings.
- 2” x 3”, 11-gauge mainframe construction assures maximum strength, function and durability.
- Tough, durable, electro-statically applied powder coat finish.
- Easy to use, space saving, no-cable-change design.
- Includes lat bar, revolving straight bar, ankle strap, ab/triceps strap, Total Body Workout™ DVD, full size exercise chart and convenient water bottle and towel holder.
Body-Solid Commercial Rated
This Warranty applies only in the United States to products manufactured or distributed by Body-Solid, Inc.(Body-Solid) under the Body-Solid brand name. The warranty period to the original purchaser is:
BODY-SOLID warrants the Light Commercial Warranty as follows:
LIFETIME: Frame & Welds
3 YEARS: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
1 YEAR: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
LIGHT COMMERCIAL USE: Our Light Commercial Warranty applies to facilities that
DO NOT charge monthly membership dues and where the equipment would not be
used by more than 50 people a day. Light Comercial facilities include: hotels, apartments,
condominiums, personal training studios, police and fire stations, and all others
that meet the limitations listed above.
BODY-SOLID warrants the In-Home Warranty as follows:
LIFETIME: Frame & Welds
LIFETIME: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
LIFETIME: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)