- Free Curbside Delivery available to customers within 150 miles from nearest store .
- Full Delivery & Setup available to customers within 150 miles from nearest store (Installation Fees Extra)
The Bodycraft Power Rack is built for the person who knows how to push their body to the limit. Rugged construction and easy adjustments make your workout enjoyable and quick. Adjustable Spotter Arms are included for safe solo workouts. Combine the Power Rack with the BodyCraft Lat / Low Row Attachment, Dip Handles, and Flat / Incline / Decline Bench for a complete Strength Training System.
- Easy Pop Pin adjustments for both Bar Hooks, and Spotter Arms
- Bar Hooks and Safety Spotter Arms topped with riveted-on, high-density rubber
- Thoughtful engineering and construction includes welded triangular gussets, welded crush plugs, and opposing bolts for extreme rigidity
- Chin Bar
- Optional Extra Bar Hooks so you can have hooks on front and rear
- Optional Dip Handles
- Optional Lat / Low Row Attachment
- Lat / Row Attachment can be plate loaded only
- Or, add a 200-pound weight stack
- Weight Plate Holder doubles as the Top Plate on weight stack so you can go beyond 200 pounds, or increase in smaller increments
- Commercial: 2 years parts, 10 years on frame.
- Residential: Lifetime all part.
Box 1: Size: 79x42x8 Weight: 155
Box 2: Size: 79x42x8 Weight: 139
Box 3: Size: 77x21x2 Weight: 42
Box Weight Total: 336
Plate Weight: 160
Total Weight: 496
* the total does not include pallet weight.
||PFT 210lb stack upgrade $299.00
This upgrades your PFT from two 160lb. stacks to two 210lbs stacks. We accomplish by replaceing the 5lb plates with 10lbs plates. It is important to note that this must be done at the time the original order is placed. Note: This is not an upgrade for customers that currently own a PFT. Please contact our offices for upgrade information at 800-990-5556.