Train The Way You Move
It's that simple. For your day-to-day life, sports, or leisure activities, the PFT allows you to train the way you move. You define the path of motion allowing you to strengthen every part of your body for the way you want to live. It's that simple.
Functional Training also improves coordination and balance, and increases core strength.
All Accessories are Included
- Mounted book describing over 70 exercises
- Long Bar that attaches to both sides
- Short Bar that attaches to one side
- Multi-grip Chin Bar
- Nylon Strap that attaches to both sides for Assisted Chin-ups
- Ankle Strap
- 2 Single Handles
- Independent, Adjustable Cable Columns have 30 Height Positions, and Rotate 200 Degrees allowing you to train from every Angle and any Height.
- The cables travel 77.5" inches and are constructed of flexible nylon coated, 7 X 19 strand aircraft cable rated at over 2000 lbs. tensile strength. (BEWARE of cable travel that is significally further than this. It often means a much lower effective weight of the stack).
- Compact; only 4.4' d X 3.2' w.
- Beautiful Oval Tubing, Upgraded Paint, And Acrylic Covers all add up to an exceptional look!
- Quality built and warranted for full Club use
- Weight Stack: Dual 210-lbs. graduated Steel Weight Stacks. The weight stack to user weight ratio is 2:1. Each 210 lb. weight stack provides up to a total of 80 lbs. resistance. This ratio allows for extremely smooth action, lower increment weight increases, and greater range of motion. The first 10 plates on each stack are 5 lbs. each, providing 2.5 lbs. resistance.&?
- Heavy 11 gauge, 3.25" x 1.75"?
- 83" H x 53" W x 40" D (Can be placed up against a wall or in a corner depending on your needs or according to your space requirements. Click Here for a Footprint).
- The Platinum Gray finish is electromagnetically applied in powder form to evenly coat all surfaces, then baked on at high temperatures for a tough, long lasting finish.
- 4" diameter, fiberglass impregnated nylon pulleys with sealed ball bearings.
- The most flexible nylon coated, 7 X 19 strand aircraft cable rated at over 2000 lbs. tensile strength.
- Dual 210-lbs. graduated Steel Weight Stacks. The weight stack to user weight ratio is 2:1. Each 160 lb. weight stack provides up to a total of 105 lbs. resistance. This ratio allows for extremely smooth action, lower increment weight increases, and greater range of motion. The first 10 plates on each stack are 5 lbs. each, providing 2.5 lbs. resistance. The final 10 plates on each stack are 10 lbs. each, providing 5 lbs. resistance.
Weight Stack Enclosures:
- Full length acrylic panels provide safety and beauty.
- Chrome plated 1" diameter tubular steel.
- Attached Exercise Book, Long Bar, Short Bar, Chin Bar, Assisted Pull Up Strap, Ab Slings, Ankle Strap, and two Single Handles are all included.
- Commercial: 2 years parts, 10 years on frame.
- Residential: Lifetime all part.
Box 1: Size: 79x42x8 Weight: 155
Box 2: Size: 79x42x8 Weight: 139
Box 3: Size: 77x21x2 Weight: 42
Box Weight Total: 336
Plate Weight: 160
Total Weight: 496
* the total does not include pallet weight.
| ||PFT 210lb stack upgrade $299.00|
This upgrades your PFT from two 160lb. stacks to two 210lbs stacks. We accomplish by replaceing the 5lb plates with 10lbs plates. It is important to note that this must be done at the time the original order is placed. Note: This is not an upgrade for customers that currently own a PFT. Please contact our offices for upgrade information at 800-990-5556.