A modern, compact multi-purpose bench designed to work with Functional Trainers, Free-Weight Systems, and Dumbbells
For use with the PFT Functional Trainer
- The chromed assist handle can be used for stability when performing exercises such as glute kicks.
- The chromed assist handle can be used as a foot brace when performing exercises such as a mid-row.
- The seat back slides up & down. The seat can be used as a knee-hold-down when performing high pull exercises.
For use as a Utility Bench
- Compact, and easy to transport.
- Low seat height of only 18 inches makes it comfortable, stable, and easy to grab dumbbells.
- Adjusts from flat to incline in 6 different positions; from 0 degrees to 85 degrees.
- Construction: 2" X 3", 12-gauge steel tubing.
- Upholstery: 2" thick high density foam, top with 1/2" low density foam (for extra comfort!), then covered in black industrial grade vinyl. And upholstered back covers.
- Dimension: 28.5" W x 50" L x 18" H