COMPACT, PORTABLE AND IDEAL FOR USE IN ANY SPACE
A portable and small treadmill for any space. The folding F1 Smart Treadmill doesn’t sacrifice quality. It is outfitted with everything that makes Life Fitness treadmills the No. 1 choice worldwide. High-quality components ensure that your home fitness equipment endures years of heavy use. The F1 Treadmill folds, locks into place and can be easily rolled to a convenient storage area.
- Min Speed0.5 mph (0.8 kph)
- Max Speed10 mph (16 kph)
- Cup Holders2
- Incline Increment0.5 %
- Integrated Accessory TrayYes
- Compatible DevicesiPod Nano (5th generation + below); iPod Classic; iPod with Video; iPod Touch (2nd and 1st generation)
- Shock AbsorptionFlexDeck reduces impact to joints
- Walk, Jog, RunYes
- Space SavingFolds to free up space
- Dimensions (L x W x H)77 in x 34 in x 59 in (196 cm x 87 cm x 150 cm)
- Warranty (warranties outside the U.S. may vary)Lifetime on frame, LifeSpring shock absorbers; 10-year on drive motor; 5 year on parts; 1-year on labor
- Entertainment and Connectivity Options (based on Console selection)Compatible with popular fitness apps
- Weight259 lb (118 kg)
- Max User Weight300 lb (137 kg)
- Running Surface Size55" x 20" (140 cm x 51 cm)
- Motor System2.5 HP Continuous Duty DC MagnaDrive
- Power Requirements (voltage outside U.S. may vary)All major voltage configurations
ABOUT LIFE FITNESS
Those who know fitness, choose Life Fitness.
Life Fitness equipment is found in the training rooms of professional sports teams, in the athletic facilities of universities, and in the best health clubs around the world.
But you don’t have to be an elite athlete to use Life Fitness products. Home exercisers benefit from the combination of expert engineering, state-of-the-art technology, attention to design, and extreme durability that has made Life Fitness the No. 1 brand of fitness equipment in the world.
For more than 45 years we’ve been creating effective, inviting and reliable fitness equipment—cardio and strength equipment that’s built not only for elite athletes, but for exercisers of all abilities and fitness levels.