Simple to assemble. Easy to use. Built to last.
The Powerline P1 Multi-Station Home Gym is designed to be versatile, durable, dependable and affordable. Even more, with its graceful arcs and design-forward aesthetic, this cost-conscious gym merges form and function to complement modern home decor.
The Powerline P1 has been engineered to feature a pre-welded frame in 2 major sub-assemblies, thus increasing stability while at the same time offering substantially reduced assembly time.
The compact, feature-packed design of the Powerline P1 offers proven motion and pivot points for a fluid routine. To increase comfort and functionality, ergonomically correct press arms allow for natural arm movement as you cruise through your favorite workouts. This machine also offers the added benefit of an optional leg press station that can be mounted on either side of the gym.
Finally, advanced engineering has resulted in exceptional range of motion and full adjustment for any size user. The Powerline P1 has all the right moves to help you get a total body workout from one compact machine.
Multi-Grip Press Arms feature 3-pairs of comfortable grip handles enabling you to work muscle groups from various angles for thorough development .
Perform chest, incline and shoulder presses with smooth and controlled range-of-motion.
Flip around to perform seated-rows for deep middle and lower lat development.
Adjustable at the pivot point as well as the seat and back pads, the P1X Press Arms offer the flexibility for any user.
- Multi-Press Station: Biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development. Comfortable, multi-position handgrips focus on distinct areas of the chest and triceps. Adjustable seat height assures you of a perfect fit.
- Lat Pulldown / High PulleyStation: Perform lat pull downs, triceps press downs, cable crossovers and many more high pulley exercises. Adjustable hold down pads stabilize your body for lifts beyond your body weight. Unique versatility allows you to increase the strength and endurance of your back muscles.
- Ab Crunch / Mid Pulley Station: Develop awesome abs and terrific triceps quickly at this strength training station. Biomechanically engineered for smooth, comfortable, full range of motion crunching movement. Specifically designed for firming, flattening and isolating the entire abdominal area.
- Leg Extension / Leg Curl Station: When you' re ready to build muscular legs and stronger knee joints, this leg developer is ready to help you meet your goals. Biomechanically accurate pivot point ensures ergonomically correct body positioning for natural and complete hamstring and leg biceps development.
- Seated Row / Low Pulley Station: Essential for well-developed backs, seated row exercises build depth in the middle back and train the hard to reach lower lats. Low pulley swivels smoothly and fully to provide accurate resistance for cable curls, upright rows, shrugs, leg abduction, leg adduction and much more.
- 160 Lb. AlloyWeight Stack: Advanced alloy weight stack plates are machine drilled to exact specifications and employ stateof- the-art nylon bushings for super smooth and quiet operation.
- High strength 1.5” x 3.25” oval tubing
- Continuous weld, factory assembled frame components
- 7 gauge steel connecting plates
- Sealed bearings at all pivot points
- Electrostatically applied powder coated scratch resistant paint
- 4.8mm dia., nylon coated steel, 2200lb rated aircraft cable
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys
- Durable upholstery over high density foam
- High density foam rubber hand grips and handles
- Multiple seat and press arm adjustments
- Dimensions: 83"H x 71"L x 66"W
| ||339lb / 153.77kg|| || |
| || || || || |
| || |
| ||66.00in / 1,676.40mm||71.00in / 1,803.40mm||83.00in/2,108.20mm|
This Limited Express Warranty applies only in the United States to products manufactured or distributed by Body-Solid, Inc. ("Body-Solid") under the POWERLINE by Body-Solid brand name (hereinafter referred to as “Product”).
POWERLINE by Body-Solid warrants the In-Home Warranty as follows:
10 YEARS: Frame
1 YEAR: Parts