Body-Solid Pro Dual Inner Thigh/Outer Thigh Machine
Effective thigh workouts require a biomechanically correct machine to keep backs, butts and knees where they belong in order to isolate the targeted area and achieve optimum results.
Body-Solid's Pro•Dual Inner Thigh/Outer Thigh Machine features a pop-in cam adjustment to users to select their own starting positional and range of motion. Four sealed, pillow-block ball bearing systems provide a smooth inner thigh and hip concentration.
The biomechanically accurate foot posts and ergonomically correct bent-knee design angled seat eliminates lower back stress. Users face forward towards the weight stack, providing easy access. The Pro•Dual Inner Thigh/Outer Thigh Machine also has no-slip handgrips to assure user stability when exercising.
With gracefully curved frames constructed from sleek, power-coated tubing that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic, the Body-Solid Pro•Dual Inner Thigh/Outer Thigh Machine builds form into function and value into a superior modular strength training system.
Best of all, you can buy with confidence, because the Pro•Dual Inner Thigh/Outer Thigh Machine is built to last a lifetime and is backed by the strongest warranty in the industry!
The Body-Solid Pro•Dual Inner Thigh/Outer Thigh Machine lets you firm up your plans to tighten your thigh muscles.
Body-Solid is recognized worldwide as a leader in home gyms and commercial strength training equipment. Over 5 million customers are enjoying the results of strength training in their everyday lives. Our equipment is designed to fit a wide variety of lifestyles, space requirements and user sizes.
- Ergonomically correct forward-facing weight stack provides easy resistance adjustments and user privacy.
- Extra large rotating kneepads provide comfort and support during both the inner and outer thigh movements.
- 9-position seat back adjustments and dual, non-skid foot posts are designed to accommodate users of all sizes.
- Easy to reach pop-pin leg adjustments provide users a greater range of motion.
- Includes a 210 lb. weight stack with a 310 lb. weight stack option.
- Works as a modular component on the Pro •Dual 3-Stack and 4-Stack Gyms.
The advantages of using the Body Solid Pro•Dual Inner Thigh/Outer Thigh Machine
Owning quality fitness equipment encourages a very important aspect of strength training... motivation that will drive you to sculpt your body to its ultimate form.
You'll have the tools to lose unwanted pounds and replace them with lean muscle mass. You'll create a workout regimen that renders fatigue a distant memory. You'll increase your endurance and achieve results with each repetition.
The Body-Solid Pro•Dual Inner Thigh/Outer Thigh Machine is packed with the features you want at a price you can afford. Best of all, you'll achieve your goals through unrestricted freedom of movement and enjoy the results of superior engineering and design.
- Inner Thigh Press
- Outer Thigh Press
If you can imagine it, you can build it with the Body-Solid Commercial Dual modular fitness system! The Inner/Outer Thigh Machine features innovative design, proven biomechanics and advanced structural engineering.
- Continuous welded, factory assembled weight frame
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys
- 11 gauge 2.375” x 4.625” oval tubing
- Electrostatically applied powder coated
- 5.5mm dia., 2500lb rated aircraft cable
- Durafirm upholstery over 2” high density foam
- 3 gauge steel connecting plates
- .50 dia. connecting bolts
- High density foam rubber hand grips and handles
- Industrially rated, sealed bearings at all pivot points
- Adjustable seat back
- Dimensions: 53"W x 40"L x 62"H (135cm x 102cm x 158cm)
Body-Solid Lifetime Warranty
This Warranty applies only in the United States to products manufactured or distributed by Body-Solid, Inc.(Body-Solid) under the Body-Solid brand name. The warranty period to the original purchaser is:
BODY-SOLID warrants the In-Home Warranty as follows:
LIFETIME: Frame & Welds
LIFETIME: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
LIFETIME: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)