Unique dual resistance ratio at the handle provides single cable hook-up at 1/4 resistance or dual cable hook-up at 1/2 resistance. Open frame design supports use of benches, stability balls, balance boards, Bosu trainers and ground based exercises.
- Two (2) 150 lbs. steel weight stacks (optional 200 lbs).
- Length x Width x Height: 50 x 50 x 83 in/127 x 127 x 211 cm
- 2 x 3” 11-gauge oval tubular steel frames with a combination of 2 x 2” round tubing.
- Powder coat finish – Platinum Sparkle main frame and Cathedral Gray weight stack protective shields.
- 3/4” solid steel 1045 (tgp) hard chrome finish.guide rods.
- All welded construction conforming to Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications.
- 1/2” push-pull spring loaded solid steel adjustment pins with ultimate load of 9040 lbs. and 46042 psi sheer strength.
- All primary and secondary pivot assemblies are non-friction 2" sealed bearings and 1" solid steel pivot axles.
- TuffStuff’s proprietary “flat-groove” 4-1/2” and 3-1/2” fiberglass-impregnated nylon pulleys with sealed roller bearings.
- All frame bolts and nuts are 3/8” and 1/2” zinc oxide. Meets ANSI specifications.
- Weight: 700 lb/318 kg
LIGHT COMMERCIAL WARRANTY
10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
2 YEARS: Bushings, pivot bearings, gas-shocks, pulleys, and guide rods.
1 YEAR: Linear bearings and pull-pin components.
6 MONTHS: Finish, cables, upholstery,and rubber grips.
ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.
Light Commercial Use: Light Commercial warranty applies only to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more than 30 people per day.
HOME LIFETIME WARRANTY*
Lifetime on everything to the original purchaser when used only in a HOME environment, applies to defects from manufacturer only.
* See Owner’s Manual for details.