Main frame footprint is less than 16 sq. ft., the most space conscious dual stack functional trainer on the market. Extreme versatility and enables the user to perform an unlimited number of functional fitness, sport specific, bodybuilding and rehabilitation exercises. Rotating swivel pulley brackets provide 360º of unrestricted motion – vertical, horizontal, or diagonal rotational resistance trajectories. Please see Brochure or Owners Manual for more information.
- Length x Width x Height: 63 x 118 x 83 in/160 x 300 x 211 cm
- Weight: 750 lb/340 kg
- 2 x 4” 11-gauge tubular oval steel main frame and 7-gauge laser-cut adjustment plates.
- Pivot arm offers 150º (15 positions) of high-to-low vertical adjustments and 165º (5 positions) of side-to-side horizontal adjustments.
- Hydraulically supported pivot arms and spring loaded selector handles make adjusting safe, simple, quick and easy.
- Rotating swivel pulley brackets provide 360º of unrestricted motion – vertical, horizontal, or diagonal rotational resistance trajectories.
- Feature high strength aluminum pulleys with sealed ball bearings that are maintenance free and virtually indestructible.
- 1/8" USA-Made/Certified EXERFLEX PRO high performance fitness cable provides ultra smooth friction-free travel.
- Two (2) 200 lbs. steel weight stacks. 1:4 ratio delivers2.5 lbs. resistance increments and 96 inches of extended cable travel.
LIGHT COMMERCIAL WARRANTY
10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
2 YEARS: Bushings, pivot bearings, gas-shocks, pulleys, and guide rods.
1 YEAR: Linear bearings and pull-pin components.
6 MONTHS: Finish, cables, upholstery,and rubber grips.
ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.
Light Commercial Use: Light Commercial warranty applies only to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more than 30 people per day.
HOME LIFETIME WARRANTY*
Lifetime on everything to the original purchaser when used only in a HOME environment, applies to defects from manufacturer only.
* See Owner’s Manual for details.