Large contoured arm support pad offers multiple angles for additional training options. Arm pad is height adjustable and can be converted into lower back pad for utility seat exercises. Padded bar cradles protect paint finish from scratches and chipping. Please see Brochure and Owners Manual for more details.
- Length x Width x Height: 44 x 28 x 40 in/112 x 71 x 102 cm
- Weight: 75 lb/34 kg
- 2 x 3” 11-gauge oval tubular steel frames with a combination of 2 x 2” round tubing.
- All welded construction conforming to Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications.
- Powder coat finish – Platinum Sparkle main frame and Cathedral Gray weight stack protective shields.
- 3/4” solid steel 1045 (tgp) hard chrome finish.guide rods.
- 1/2” push-pull spring loaded solid steel adjustment pins with ultimate load of 9040 lbs. and 46042 psi sheer strength.
- All primary and secondary pivot assemblies are non-friction 2" sealed bearings and 1" solid steel pivot axles.
- TuffStuff’s proprietary “flat-groove” 4-1/2” and 3-1/2” fiberglass-impregnated nylon pulleys with sealed roller bearings.
- All frame bolts and nuts are 3/8” and 1/2” zinc oxide. Meets ANSI specifications.
LIGHT COMMERCIAL WARRANTY
10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
2 YEARS: Bushings, pivot bearings, gas-shocks, pulleys, and guide rods.
1 YEAR: Linear bearings and pull-pin components.
6 MONTHS: Finish, cables, upholstery,and rubber grips.
ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.
Light Commercial Use: Light Commercial warranty applies only to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more than 30 people per day.
HOME LIFETIME WARRANTY*
Lifetime on everything to the original purchaser when used only in a HOME environment, applies to defects from manufacturer only.
* See Owner’s Manual for details.